Wednesday 10 February 2010

New reviews coming soon

I think from now on I'm going to do "themed" reviews (unless I get something super cool). By this, I mean I'm going to do reviews based on the goings on in wrestling/MMA. Or a possible future review may be the 5 worst figures I own. I think reviews like that are more interesting than just a random review of one figure.

So the first themed review is going to be titled "RIP WWECW". The review will either be a series of separate reviews of the following figures, or all of them in one blog post. I like to get the reviews done on a Thursday (Friday at the latest) so I have the weekend to do other things. But I'm expecting Series 2 of Mattel's basic figures (minus Rey Mysterio and Vladimir Kozlov) to arrive any day now. And that series contains some figures I'd like to include in my tribute to WWECW.
The following figures will be included in the review:
Basic Series 1 Kofi Kingston
Basic Series 1 Evan Bourne
Basic Series 1 The Big Show
Basic Series 2 CM Punk
Basic Series 2 Jack Swagger (This one may get a review to itself as he's one of my favourite wrestlers)
Basic Series 2 Mark Henry
Basic Series 2 Kane
Elite Series 2 Matt Hardy
2-Packs Series 2 Miz & Morrisson
2-Packs Series 2 Finlay & Hornswoggle

I realise that is quite a lot of figures to review so it may not be as in depth as my previous reviews, but I'll take a fair amount of images to make up for it. The images for these reviews will be better than my last two. As I'm going to use my digital camera to get some good shots.

Other future reviews will be include; "Triple H vs Randy Orton", "Entrance Greats: Shawn Michaels", "My top 10 Jakks WWE figures", "UFC Octagon Playset". Also look out for random figure reviews of figures that I have received but haven't had time to review like, Elite Series 2 Batista and Elite Series 2 R-Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment